Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::Read this EVERYONE::: Hello everyone, And welcome to Shinobi Legends 2.0 Since we are restarting..or coming back from the dead everyone needs to remake their Ninja. At the time All ranks are open, but i would recommend on reading all the rules before doing so. Thanks and have a good time here.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
ADMINS
FOUNDER
Danzo Hozuki Off-topic roleplay. 20112600104
MODERATORS

Off-topic roleplay.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

Off-topic roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Sachi feelt the morning wind in her back, as she walked down the forest path. It was her usual morning walk she always had, no matter the weather. The only times she would skip them, was if the paperwork was to large, or anything in the village needed her attention. But this was a normal morning, the chunnins left for missions and took off, the genins did their small missions in the village, the villages were selling their gods and buying..everything was peacefull. Sachi was wearing her mist headband around her neck, her white short yukaka, her black sandels, the red ribborn, her long white hair in her usual ponytail, enjoying the silence.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Shadow was walking in the forest thinking about anything that was across his mind his purple hair out wearing a dark purple shirt with black pant's the shirt was sleevless as he stoped and sat under a tree and took a deep smell of the flowers around the tree "Finally some peace and queit." the young man said as he closed his eyes falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Sachi stopped for a moment when she spottet a young man sitting under a tree next to the road. She didnt see any danger in him, and by his face she could tell he simply relaxed, he probably enjoyed the silent and peacefull mornings. "..Goodmorning", she greetet calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Shadow woke up to see a woman say good morning to him "Huh must have fell asleep." he said jumping up as he yawned and looked around "I gotta stop falling asleep out side." he said mostly to him self as he blinked as he forgot where he was he turned to face the woman and kindly asked "Excuse me but what village am I in?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:24 pm

"..you are in no village..but you close to the walls of the mist village, stranger", she said, her angerlic dark grey eyes, scanning him, she couldt see a headband. Sachi looked up at the sky for a moment, feeling the morning air embrace her, befor she looked at him again
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 pm

"I'm far from suna then." he said as he blinked and thought "Why the hell did i come to mist?" "Oh well atleast i'm far away from that village and the loud people there." he said as he shook his head with a sigh and thought "Why do i even stay there?" he thought as he again blinked
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:37 pm

"hm..suna you say?...whats you name boy?", Sachi said, sounding a little more thoughtfull than befor, that he was from suna could mean problems.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm

"I'm Shadow Nakamura why do you ask?" he asked her as he was thinking of useing one of his stronger jutsu if she attacked him he would most likely use a A or S rank.
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:46 pm

"hm..im just curios..thafs all boy..". She lifted her pale soft hand against im in a sign of greeting. "..Im Sachi Mimozhi..the current mizukage of the village hidden in the mist.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:52 pm

"Nice to meet you." he said but flinched when she put her hand and jumped back with a kunai out when he realized what he did he put back and had a sheepish look on his face he chuckled "Sorry about that." he said
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm

"hm..you a shiobi..its no sorry for being on guard..", she said, lowering the chakra she had been focusng in her otherh and.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 pm

"Well it was a nice chat but i must be getting back to suna." he said as he ran in the direction he thought suna was...he ened up running into a tree three feet to his left and falling down knocked out

Last edited by Shadow Nakamura on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 am

Sachi calmy walked over and kneeld down, laying her hand on his forehead, smiling amused to herself. She picked him up and walked towards a nearby cave, at least so he could rest in peace
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:20 am

Shadow woke up a hour later "Ow it feel's like i was hit by fathers combo." he said rubbing his head "This is why i live in suna no tree's around to run into." he thought
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:37 am

He culd see that the sun was standing higher on the sky. Sachi was sitting on the other side of a camp fire she had set up during his "sleeping", and some fish was cooking over the fire, penatrated on sticks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 am

The young man sat up and took the fish that looked the least cooked and took a bite out of it "Thanks for the fish." he said to the woman as he took another bite of the fish
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 am

Sachi watched him eat, befor she sat down, crossing her legs, placing her hands in her lap. "..what brings you here to mist?..", she asked, wanting to know if he was a threat or not
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 am

"I was getting away from all the noise in suna there is some giant party going on there." he said as he took another bite of the fish "I tend to walk to other villages when trying to get away from suna." he said as he yawned
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 am

"giant party?", Sachi frowend sligtly, since when had suna have major parties?, they hardly had any festivals. "..it can be dangerous to walk to other villages.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:34 am

"You dont think i know that." he said "If things get out of hand i can handle it if im attacked i well fight back." he said with a hint of coldness in his voice not taking lightly to what he thought was a mocking of his age
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:45 am

"hm..im not mocking you age boy..im only 20 myself...", she said, while she finished her fish. Sachi threw her long ponytail over her shoulder ,letting it rest on the ground behind her
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 am

"Sorry i just get mad when people mock my age because of my rank." he said to her as he finished the fish
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 am

"hm..not being in a village in you age...its gotta be harse..", she said, knowing she probably couldt understand him since she had been in the mist from her first steps
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:50 am

Shadow sent her a sharp glare "I can handle anything that comes at me." he said in a dark tone
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:54 am

"hm..then why havent you attacked me yet?...i could easily captrue you and drag you back to my village for information.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-topic roleplay.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: Off Topic RP-
Jump to: