Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::Read this EVERYONE::: Hello everyone, And welcome to Shinobi Legends 2.0 Since we are restarting..or coming back from the dead everyone needs to remake their Ninja. At the time All ranks are open, but i would recommend on reading all the rules before doing so. Thanks and have a good time here.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
ADMINS
FOUNDER
Danzo Hozuki Off-topic roleplay. - Page 2 20112600104
MODERATORS

Off-topic roleplay.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

Off-topic roleplay. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sachi feelt the morning wind in her back, as she walked down the forest path. It was her usual morning walk she always had, no matter the weather. The only times she would skip them, was if the paperwork was to large, or anything in the village needed her attention. But this was a normal morning, the chunnins left for missions and took off, the genins did their small missions in the village, the villages were selling their gods and buying..everything was peacefull. Sachi was wearing her mist headband around her neck, her white short yukaka, her black sandels, the red ribborn, her long white hair in her usual ponytail, enjoying the silence.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:55 am

"Simple because you havent attacked me yet so no reason to attack you." he said with a yawn
Back to top Go down
Sachi Mimozhi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Sachi Mimozhi

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:04 am

Sachi lifted herself from the cave floor, and kicked some dirt on the small camp fire, making it turn off. "..i have to go now..paperwork awaits.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Nakamura
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shadow Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 am

"Right i must go aswell." he said while making hand signs and stood still for five minutes "Raiton:Thors cry." he said running as fast as lightning out of the cave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off-topic roleplay.   Off-topic roleplay. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-topic roleplay.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: Off Topic RP-
Jump to: